MERLIN TV SERIES COME TO A DRAMATIC END AFTER FIVE YEARS

0


Merlin finally came to an end after five years. season 5 was very explosive with every body coming out of their shell. Modred, the little drood who is meant to kill aurthor is now grown up and is now a knight of the round table. I loved this series and so many of the episodes just made you feel good but the finale was just really dramatic. I wish it had been more uplifting. How cruel for poor Gwen she lost all of her loved ones in this series. I would have liked to have seen Morgana go out in a big way like say with an epic magic battle between sorcerer and sorceress!! I also really wanted to see Morgana's dragon at some point all healed and majestic in the end. I wanted to have the feeling in the end like the legends of these characters and Arthur's reign had continued but that just this chapter of their lives had come to a close. but all the same it was a big show and i love it. The cast gave their goodbye messages to their loyal fans. I am number one!
 




Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top