Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan to star in "I Am Legend" sequel

0


After over 15 years, Warner Bros. is finally moving forward with I Am Legend 2, a sequel to the 2007 sci-fi/horror hit. Will Smith starred in the original I Am Legend, a critical and commercial success directed by Francis Lawrence. I Am Legend as based on the classic novel of the same name by the late Richard Matheson, and is widely considered a highlight of the big-budget CGI blockbusters that 2000s cinema is now synonymous with. It also remains one of the strongest entries in Will Smith's filmography.



Will Smith will be returning to his role of Robert Neville in I Am Legend, and the reveal that the alternate I Am Legend ending is the basis for the sequel means his appearance won't just be in flashbacks or footage of Neville's experiment logs. Smith gave a powerful performance in the first movie, often as the only human on screen. Creed star Michael B. Jordan has also been announced as part of the I Am Legend 2 team with no confirmation as to the character he will be playing. It is also unclear if Neville's fellow survivors, Anna (Alice Braga) and Ethan (Charlie Tahan) will return as well.
 

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top